giovedì 30 settembre 2010

mirF - Herbal Remedies


Dal giovane produttore americano mirF arriva questo bel beat tape intitolato "Herbal Remedies". Grandi atmosfere.

Download gratuito dal suo Bandcamp!

This album was made throughout the 2009-2010 school year , my freshman year of college. The many sounds presented in this volume reflect the changes in me as I entered a new phase of my life. Let the hip-hop calm you, soothe you: Herbal Remedies (beats by the gigabyte).
You may use tracks for non-commercial purposes as long as the producer is recognized in the credits. For inquiry about non-exclusive licences (required for use on for-profit releases) email me at jwtrull@gmail.com.


<a href="http://mirf.bandcamp.com/album/herbal-remedies-2">Herbal Remedies by mirF</a>

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento