lunedì 19 marzo 2018

L2 - FC3S

Un nuovo lavoro di L2 che trasuda hip hop da ogni secondo di ascolto...12 bellissime tracce strumentali, ricche di funk e groove.

Download gratuito o con donazione da questo link! L'album è disponibile anche in musicassetta!

Consigliato!

This album is based on the FC Rx7 and Initial D's Ryosuke Takahashi. To me this album represents showing wisdom, while remaining humble and mysterious. These were some of the traits of Ryosuke Takahashi's character. While creating this album, I drove my own Fc Rx7 around the city at night. During those times I found my inspiration for this sound. Initial D has been one of my favorite Anime since I was a kid reading car magazines. Hopefully this brings back nostalgia for anyone that might be listening. - L2


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento